Shares of Potash Ridge Co. (TSE:PRK – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.00 and traded as high as C$0.07. Potash Ridge shares last traded at C$0.07, with a volume of 430,443 shares traded.
Potash Ridge Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.07.
About Potash Ridge
Potash Ridge Corporation engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties and related projects in the United States and Canada. The company explores for alunite deposits to produce sulphate of potash, sulphuric acid, and alumina. It principal mineral project is the Blawn Mountain project covering an area of approximately 15,403 acres of land located in Beaver County, Utah.
- Five stocks we like better than Potash Ridge
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Potash Ridge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Potash Ridge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.