Shares of Predator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc (LON:PRD – Get Free Report) were down 5.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 9.50 ($0.12) and last traded at GBX 9.74 ($0.12). Approximately 1,837,942 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 64% from the average daily volume of 5,055,879 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 10.30 ($0.13).
Predator Oil & Gas Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of GBX 10.91 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 10.88. The stock has a market capitalization of £54.79 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -974.00 and a beta of 2.02. The company has a quick ratio of 6.22, a current ratio of 1.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.06.
About Predator Oil & Gas
Predator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, appraisal, and development of oil and gas assets in Africa, Europe, and the Caribbean. The company owns a diversified portfolio of oil and gas interests comprising CO2 enhanced Oil Recovery project in Trinidad; 2 gas exploration and appraisal project in offshore Ireland; and gas exploration project in onshore Morocco.
- Five stocks we like better than Predator Oil & Gas
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Predator Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Predator Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.