Randgold Resources Limited (LON:RRS – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 6,546 ($80.39) and traded as high as GBX 6,862 ($84.27). Randgold Resources shares last traded at GBX 6,546 ($80.39), with a volume of 51,000 shares.
Randgold Resources Stock Up 7,701,076.5 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 6,546 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 6,546.
Randgold Resources Company Profile
Randgold Resources Limited is engaged in gold mining, exploration and related activities. The Company’s activities are focused on West and Central Africa. The Company operates through the gold mining segment. The Company operates various mines, such as Morila, Loulo, Gounkoto, Tongon and Kibali. The Company is exploring in African countries, such as Mali, Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
- Five stocks we like better than Randgold Resources
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Randgold Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Randgold Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.