Logan Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:LPHHF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,781,000 shares, a growth of 13.2% from the October 15th total of 6,875,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Logan Group Stock Performance
Shares of LPHHF stock opened at C$0.11 on Wednesday. Logan Group has a 1 year low of C$0.11 and a 1 year high of C$0.11. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.11 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.11.
Logan Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Logan Group
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Logan Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Logan Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.