Sampo Oyj (OTCMKTS:SAXPF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 458,100 shares, a growth of 20.5% from the October 15th total of 380,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2,290.5 days.
Sampo Oyj Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:SAXPF opened at $39.75 on Wednesday. Sampo Oyj has a 1-year low of $38.03 and a 1-year high of $53.26. The company’s fifty day moving average is $41.07 and its two-hundred day moving average is $43.97.
Sampo Oyj Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Sampo Oyj
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Sampo Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sampo Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.