Taylor Wimpey plc (OTCMKTS:TWODY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,500 shares, a growth of 19.0% from the October 15th total of 2,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.8 days.
Taylor Wimpey Trading Up 6.2 %
Shares of OTCMKTS TWODY opened at $15.63 on Wednesday. Taylor Wimpey has a 1-year low of $11.84 and a 1-year high of $16.91. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $13.98 and its 200-day moving average price is $14.31.
Taylor Wimpey Increases Dividend
The firm also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Monday, December 4th. Investors of record on Friday, October 13th will be issued a $0.5604 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 12th. This is a positive change from Taylor Wimpey’s previous dividend of $0.52.
Taylor Wimpey Company Profile
Taylor Wimpey plc operates a residential developer in the United Kingdom and Spain. It builds and delivers various homes and communities. Taylor Wimpey plc was incorporated in 1935 and is based in High Wycombe, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Taylor Wimpey
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Taylor Wimpey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taylor Wimpey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.