Stockland (OTCMKTS:STKAF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,175,200 shares, a growth of 18.6% from the October 15th total of 3,519,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 8,350.4 days.
Stockland Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:STKAF opened at $2.48 on Wednesday. Stockland has a 12-month low of $2.14 and a 12-month high of $3.03. The business has a 50 day moving average of $2.40 and a 200-day moving average of $2.65.
Stockland Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Stockland
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Stockland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stockland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.