Takashimaya Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:TKSHF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 841,800 shares, an increase of 18.8% from the October 15th total of 708,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Takashimaya Stock Performance
TKSHF stock opened at $14.40 on Wednesday. Takashimaya has a 1 year low of $14.40 and a 1 year high of $14.40. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $14.40 and a 200-day simple moving average of $14.03.
- Five stocks we like better than Takashimaya
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Takashimaya Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Takashimaya and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.