Trio-Tech International Stock Up 4.0 %
Trio-Tech International stock opened at $6.10 on Monday. Trio-Tech International has a fifty-two week low of $4.19 and a fifty-two week high of $8.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 2.86 and a current ratio of 3.09. The company has a market capitalization of $24.87 million, a P/E ratio of 16.49 and a beta of 1.32. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $6.76 and a 200-day simple moving average of $5.76.
Trio-Tech International (NYSE:TRT – Get Free Report) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, September 27th. The company reported $0.04 earnings per share for the quarter. Trio-Tech International had a return on equity of 5.25% and a net margin of 3.57%. The business had revenue of $9.08 million during the quarter.
Institutional Trading of Trio-Tech International
About Trio-Tech International
Trio-Tech International, together with its subsidiaries, offers manufacturing, testing, and distribution services to the semiconductor industry. It operates through four segments: Manufacturing, Testing Services, Distribution, and Real Estate. The company develops and manufactures test equipment used in front-end and back-end manufacturing processes of semiconductors.
- Five stocks we like better than Trio-Tech International
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Trio-Tech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trio-Tech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.