True Drinks Holdings, Inc (OTCMKTS:TRUU – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.09 and traded as high as $0.10. True Drinks shares last traded at $0.09, with a volume of 50,100 shares changing hands.
True Drinks Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of $450.03 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.05 and a beta of 10.90. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $0.09 and its 200 day moving average is $0.09.
True Drinks Company Profile
True Drinks Holdings, Inc markets and distributes nutritional supplement drinks. The company sells Bazi All Natural Energy, a liquid nutritional supplement drink through drinkbazi.com. It also formulates products containing CBD; and produces and distributes vapor products in approximately 90 countries.
- Five stocks we like better than True Drinks
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for True Drinks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for True Drinks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.