Twinlab Consolidated Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TLCC – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.06 and traded as high as $0.10. Twinlab Consolidated shares last traded at $0.10, with a volume of 5,000 shares trading hands.
Twinlab Consolidated Stock Up 1.0 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.06 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.07.
Twinlab Consolidated Company Profile
Twinlab Consolidated Holdings, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, distributes, and retails nutritional supplements and other natural products in the United States and internationally. The company offers vitamins, minerals, resveratrol, collagen, keratin, specialty supplements, and sports nutrition products under the Twinlab brand; healthy aging and beauty products under the Reserveage Nutrition and ResVitale brands; diet and energy products under the Metabolife; and a line of herbal teas under the Alvita brand.
- Five stocks we like better than Twinlab Consolidated
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Twinlab Consolidated Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Twinlab Consolidated and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.