Vitalhub (TSE:VHI – Get Free Report) had its target price boosted by investment analysts at Cormark from C$5.00 to C$5.50 in a research report issued on Monday, BayStreet.CA reports. Cormark’s price objective suggests a potential upside of 58.50% from the company’s previous close. Cormark also issued estimates for Vitalhub’s FY2025 earnings at $0.23 EPS.
Vitalhub Stock Up 3.9 %
VHI stock opened at C$3.47 on Monday. Vitalhub has a 52 week low of C$2.25 and a 52 week high of C$3.54. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of C$2.94 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$2.74. The company has a market cap of C$151.40 million, a PE ratio of 347.00, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.81 and a beta of 1.09.
Vitalhub Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Vitalhub
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Vitalhub Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vitalhub and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.