VJET has been the subject of a number of other research reports. Alliance Global Partners lowered their target price on shares of voxeljet from $4.00 to $2.50 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Monday, August 21st. Lake Street Capital lowered their price objective on voxeljet from $5.50 to $2.50 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research report on Tuesday, August 22nd.
voxeljet Stock Performance
voxeljet (NYSE:VJET – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 17th. The company reported ($0.09) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. voxeljet had a negative return on equity of 52.61% and a negative net margin of 53.04%. The firm had revenue of $7.44 million during the quarter.
voxeljet Company Profile
voxeljet AG provides three-dimensional (3D) printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and the Americas. The company operates in two segments, Systems and Services. The Systems segment develops, manufactures, and sells 3D printers.
- Five stocks we like better than voxeljet
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for voxeljet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for voxeljet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.