Wizz Air Holdings Plc (OTCMKTS:WZZAF – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 9% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $22.45 and last traded at $22.45. Approximately 224 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 18% from the average daily volume of 190 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.60.
Wizz Air Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $22.68 and its 200 day moving average is $29.91.
About Wizz Air
Wizz Air Holdings Plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides passenger air transportation services on scheduled short-haul and medium-haul point-to-point routes in Europe and the Middle East. As of June 08, 2022, it operated a fleet of 154 aircraft that offered services for approximately 1000 routes from 194 airports in 51 countries.
- Five stocks we like better than Wizz Air
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Basic Materials Stocks Investing
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Wizz Air Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wizz Air and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.