AGNC Investment Corp. (NASDAQ:AGNCO – Get Free Report) shares shot up 0.7% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $23.17 and last traded at $23.17. 50,730 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 35% from the average session volume of 37,700 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.00.
AGNC Investment Trading Up 0.7 %
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $22.84 and its 200-day simple moving average is $22.63.
AGNC Investment Dividend Announcement
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, October 16th. Stockholders of record on Sunday, October 1st were given a $0.4063 dividend. This represents a $1.63 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 7.01%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, September 28th.
About AGNC Investment
AGNC Investment Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in residential mortgage pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by the United States government-sponsored enterprise or by the United States government agency.
- Five stocks we like better than AGNC Investment
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for AGNC Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AGNC Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.