Alkemy Capital Investments Plc (LON:ALK – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 152.97 ($1.88) and traded as low as GBX 131 ($1.61). Alkemy Capital Investments shares last traded at GBX 142.50 ($1.75), with a volume of 95,292 shares.
Alkemy Capital Investments Trading Up 0.4 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of GBX 129.31 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 152.97. The company has a market cap of £11.67 million, a PE ratio of -419.12 and a beta of 2.78. The company has a current ratio of 0.26, a quick ratio of 0.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3,137.81.
About Alkemy Capital Investments
Alkemy Capital Investments Plc develops projects in the energy transition metals sector in the United Kingdom and Australia. It engages in the construction and operation of the lithium hydroxide processing facility and the lithium ore enrichment facility. The company also focuses on designing, developing, constructing, and operating of the plant that produces lithium hydroxide monohydrate.
- Five stocks we like better than Alkemy Capital Investments
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Alkemy Capital Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alkemy Capital Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.