Allied Minds plc (LON:ALM – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 13.85 ($0.17) and traded as low as GBX 9.38 ($0.12). Allied Minds shares last traded at GBX 13.85 ($0.17), with a volume of 1,919,131 shares traded.
Allied Minds Trading Up 30.0 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 13.85 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 13.85. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.86, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a current ratio of 1.16. The company has a market cap of £33.54 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.66.
Allied Minds Company Profile
Allied Minds plc is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in pre-seed, seed, start-up, and early stage technology investments. The firm prefers to invest across all products, services, and industries with a focus on the life science and technology sector including medical devices, diagnostics, biopharmaceuticals, big data, cyber security, communications, semiconductors, and food safety.
- Five stocks we like better than Allied Minds
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Allied Minds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allied Minds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.