AMMO, Inc. (NASDAQ:POWWP – Get Free Report) shares were down 0.3% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $25.29 and last traded at $25.33. Approximately 2,449 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 24% from the average daily volume of 3,206 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.40.
AMMO Stock Down 0.3 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $24.89 and its 200 day moving average price is $24.48.
AMMO Company Profile
AMMO, Inc designs, produces, and markets ammunition and ammunition component products for sport and recreational shooters, hunters, individuals seeking home or personal protection, manufacturers, and law enforcement and military agencies. The company's products include STREAK Visual Ammunition that enables shooters to see the path of the bullets fired by them; and Stelth Subsonic ammunition primarily for suppressed firearms.
- Five stocks we like better than AMMO
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for AMMO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMMO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.