Biloxi Marsh Lands Co. (OTCMKTS:BLMC – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $4.40 and traded as low as $4.15. Biloxi Marsh Lands shares last traded at $4.15, with a volume of 100 shares changing hands.
Biloxi Marsh Lands Stock Up 1.2 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $4.74 and a 200 day moving average of $4.40.
Biloxi Marsh Lands Company Profile
Biloxi Marsh Lands Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties. It owns approximately 90,000 acres of surface, subsurface, and minerals in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana. The company was incorporated in 1936 and is based in Metairie, Louisiana.
- Five stocks we like better than Biloxi Marsh Lands
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Biloxi Marsh Lands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biloxi Marsh Lands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.