CapitaLand Ascendas REIT (OTCMKTS:ACDSF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,120,800 shares, a decline of 14.2% from the October 15th total of 3,639,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 36,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 86.2 days.
CapitaLand Ascendas REIT Stock Up 2.9 %
ACDSF stock opened at $2.06 on Thursday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $1.97 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2.03. CapitaLand Ascendas REIT has a one year low of $1.77 and a one year high of $2.29.
CapitaLand Ascendas REIT Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than CapitaLand Ascendas REIT
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- What is Put Option Volume?
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for CapitaLand Ascendas REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CapitaLand Ascendas REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.