Shares of China Vanke Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CHVKY – Get Free Report) dropped 25% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $0.51 and last traded at $0.51. Approximately 1,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 50% from the average daily volume of 2,000 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.68.
China Vanke Trading Down 25.0 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.68 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.79.
China Vanke Company Profile
China Vanke Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and sale of properties in the Mainland China, Hong Kong, and internationally. The company operates through Property Development and Property Management segments. It develops residential buildings, retail properties, and commercial offices.
- Five stocks we like better than China Vanke
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for China Vanke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Vanke and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.