Cohort plc (LON:CHRT – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 489.61 ($6.01) and traded as high as GBX 490 ($6.02). Cohort shares last traded at GBX 485 ($5.96), with a volume of 8,547 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Shore Capital reissued a “buy” rating on shares of Cohort in a research report on Tuesday, September 26th.
Cohort Price Performance
In related news, insider Simon Walther acquired 1,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 23rd. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 510 ($6.26) per share, with a total value of £5,100 ($6,263.05). Insiders own 37.80% of the company’s stock.
Cohort Company Profile
Cohort plc, through its subsidiaries, provides various products and services in defense, security, and related markets in the United Kingdom, Germany, Portugal, Africa, North and South America, and the Asia Pacific and Africa. The company offers electro-optical and electro-mechanical systems, such as command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, target acquisition, and reconnaissance, as well as combat systems; and communications systems.
- Five stocks we like better than Cohort
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Cohort Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cohort and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.