Corning Natural Gas Holding Co. (OTCMKTS:CNIG – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $24.70 and traded as low as $24.66. Corning Natural Gas shares last traded at $24.70, with a volume of 4,000 shares changing hands.
Corning Natural Gas Trading Up 0.3 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is $24.70 and its two-hundred day moving average is $24.70.
Corning Natural Gas Company Profile
Corning Natural Gas Holding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, distributes natural gas and electricity. The company offers natural gas to approximately 15,000 customers through approximately 434 miles of distribution main and 86 regulating stations; and electricity to approximately 4,900 customers through approximately 160 miles of electric distribution wire and poles, and 20 miles of gas distribution pipe.
- Five stocks we like better than Corning Natural Gas
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Corning Natural Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corning Natural Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.