Dignity plc (LON:DTY – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 547.48 ($6.72) and traded as high as GBX 562 ($6.90). Dignity shares last traded at GBX 549 ($6.74), with a volume of 18,577 shares.
Dignity Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of £275.43 million, a P/E ratio of -97.34 and a beta of 1.52. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 549 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 547.48. The company has a quick ratio of 0.35, a current ratio of 0.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 850.30.
Dignity Company Profile
Dignity plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides funeral services in the United Kingdom. It operates through three segments: Funeral Services, Crematoria, and Pre-arranged Funeral Plans. The Funeral Services segment provides funerals and ancillary items, such as memorials and floral tributes. The Crematoria segment offers cremation services, as well as sells memorials and burial plots at the company operated crematoria and cemeteries.
- Five stocks we like better than Dignity
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Dignity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dignity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.