Shares of eServGlobal Limited (LON:ESG – Get Free Report) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 5.45 ($0.07) and traded as low as GBX 4.88 ($0.06). eServGlobal shares last traded at GBX 5.45 ($0.07), with a volume of 2,782,538 shares trading hands.
eServGlobal Trading Up 10.1 %
The company has a market cap of £65.99 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.24. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 5.45 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 5.45.
eServGlobal Company Profile
eServGlobal Limited provides telecommunications software solutions to mobile and financial service providers in the Middle East, the Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Central and South America. It provides various transaction services, including digital wallets, commerce, remittance, recharge, rapid service connection, and business analytics.
- Five stocks we like better than eServGlobal
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for eServGlobal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for eServGlobal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.