Eskay Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:ESKYF – Get Free Report) shares were up 1.2% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.26 and last traded at C$0.25. Approximately 84,059 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 126% from the average daily volume of 37,172 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.24.
Eskay Mining Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.44 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.57.
About Eskay Mining
Eskay Mining Corp., a natural resource company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties, and precious and base metal deposits in British Columbia, Canada. It holds 100% interests in the ESKAY-Corey property located in northwestern British Columbia. The company was formerly known as Kenrich-Eskay Mining Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Eskay Mining
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Eskay Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eskay Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.