Shares of Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) (LON:HGM – Get Free Report) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 299.60 ($3.68) and traded as high as GBX 302.60 ($3.72). Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) shares last traded at GBX 299.60 ($3.68), with a volume of 3,141,119 shares traded.
Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 33.80, a current ratio of 3.86 and a quick ratio of 1.95. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 299.60 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 299.60. The stock has a market capitalization of £1.09 billion and a P/E ratio of 6.47.
Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) Company Profile
Highland Gold Mining Limited engages in the gold mining operations in Russia and Kyrgyzstan. The company explores for gold, silver, zinc, and lead. The company's Gold Production of Khabarovsk Region segment holds 100% interests in the Mnogovershinnoye mine, which is located in the Nikolaevsk area of the Khabarovsk Territory in the far-east of Russia; and the Belaya Gora, which is located in the Khabarovsk region, Russia.
- Five stocks we like better than Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L)
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.