Shares of Jericho Energy Ventures Inc. (OTCMKTS:JROOF – Get Free Report) were up 0.5% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as 0.16 and last traded at 0.15. Approximately 21,600 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 48% from the average daily volume of 14,623 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.15.
Jericho Energy Ventures Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of 0.17 and a two-hundred day moving average of 0.19.
Jericho Energy Ventures Company Profile
Jericho Energy Ventures Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas in the United States. The company also invests in hydrogen technologies, energy storage, carbon capture, and new energy systems. The company was formerly known as Jericho Oil Corporation and changed its name to Jericho Energy Ventures Inc in March 2021.
- Five stocks we like better than Jericho Energy Ventures
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Jericho Energy Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jericho Energy Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.