Kardex Holding AG (OTCMKTS:KRDXF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,700 shares, an increase of 20.5% from the October 15th total of 3,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 47.0 days.
Kardex Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS KRDXF opened at $188.00 on Thursday. Kardex has a 12 month low of $167.00 and a 12 month high of $247.36. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $202.27 and a 200-day simple moving average of $215.05.
Kardex Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Kardex
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Kardex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kardex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.