Shares of Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:UWN – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $2.56. Nevada Gold & Casinos shares last traded at $2.54, with a volume of 414,700 shares.
Nevada Gold & Casinos Price Performance
About Nevada Gold & Casinos
Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc, a gaming company, finances, develops, owns, and operates gaming properties and projects. It operates in three segments: Washington, South Dakota, and Nevada. The company owns and operates nine mini-casinos under the Crazy Moose Casinos, Coyote Bob's Casino, Silver Dollar Casinos, Club Hollywood Casino, Royal Casino, and Red Dragon Casino names in the Washington state; and a slot machine route operation in Deadwood, South Dakota.
- Five stocks we like better than Nevada Gold & Casinos
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Nevada Gold & Casinos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nevada Gold & Casinos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.