Nexans S.A. (OTCMKTS:NXPRF – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 8% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $75.62 and last traded at $75.62. 301 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 14% from the average session volume of 348 shares. The stock had previously closed at $70.00.
Nexans Stock Up 8.0 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $77.49 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $81.48.
Nexans Company Profile
Nexans SA designs, manufactures, and sells cable systems and services in France and internationally. It operates in five segments: Building & Territories, Generation & Transmission, Telecom & Data, Industry & Solutions, and Other Activities. The company provides design, engineering, financing, asset management, and systems management solutions for offshore wind farms, subsea interconnections, and land high voltage, as well as smart solutions for oil and gas sector.
- Five stocks we like better than Nexans
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Nexans Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nexans and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.