O3 Mining Inc. (OTCMKTS:OQMGF – Get Free Report) traded down 0.9% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $1.14 and last traded at $1.14. 1,800 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 85% from the average session volume of 12,386 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.15.
O3 Mining Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $1.09 and its 200-day moving average is $1.11.
O3 Mining Company Profile
O3 Mining Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious mineral deposits in Canada. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company focuses on the projects located in Ontario and Quebec. The company is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than O3 Mining
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for O3 Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for O3 Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.