Shares of Panther Metals PLC (LON:PALM – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3.35 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 3.10 ($0.04). Panther Metals shares last traded at GBX 3.20 ($0.04), with a volume of 55,359 shares.
Panther Metals Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of £2.97 million, a P/E ratio of -317.40 and a beta of 1.23. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 3.31 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 3.35. The company has a quick ratio of 1.47, a current ratio of 22.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.88.
About Panther Metals
Panther Metals PLC operates as a mineral exploration company in Canada and Australia. The company holds 100% interest in Obonga Greenstone Belt project; Dotted Lake project; Big Bear Gold project, and Manitou Lakes project located in Ontario, Canada. It also holds interests in Annaburroo and Marrakai gold project areas located in the Northern Territory, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Panther Metals
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Panther Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Panther Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.