Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) in the last few weeks:
- 11/9/2023 – Roblox had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $41.00 to $47.00. They now have a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2023 – Roblox had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $45.00 to $50.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2023 – Roblox had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $37.00 to $49.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2023 – Roblox had its price target raised by analysts at Benchmark Co. from $35.00 to $46.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2023 – Roblox had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $40.00 to $51.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/27/2023 – Roblox is now covered by analysts at Raymond James. They set a “strong-buy” rating and a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/27/2023 – Roblox was upgraded by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $35.00.
- 10/13/2023 – Roblox had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Roth Mkm. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2023 – Roblox had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from $38.00 to $34.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2023 – Roblox had its price target lowered by analysts at BTIG Research from $54.00 to $52.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Roblox Stock Performance
NYSE:RBLX opened at $39.76 on Thursday. Roblox Co. has a 1-year low of $24.88 and a 1-year high of $47.65. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $30.94 and a two-hundred day moving average of $35.05. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.38, a current ratio of 1.06 and a quick ratio of 1.06. The stock has a market cap of $22.81 billion, a P/E ratio of -21.73 and a beta of 1.56.
Roblox (NYSE:RBLX – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 8th. The company reported ($0.45) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.52) by $0.07. The business had revenue of $839.45 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $824.71 million. Roblox had a negative net margin of 42.54% and a negative return on equity of 536.12%. The business’s revenue was up 19.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned ($0.50) earnings per share. On average, research analysts expect that Roblox Co. will post -1.9 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Insiders Place Their Bets
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Roblox
Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently bought and sold shares of RBLX. Resurgent Financial Advisors LLC bought a new stake in Roblox in the fourth quarter worth about $25,000. 1832 Asset Management L.P. bought a new stake in shares of Roblox in the 1st quarter valued at approximately $32,000. Penserra Capital Management LLC bought a new stake in shares of Roblox in the 4th quarter valued at approximately $43,000. High Net Worth Advisory Group LLC grew its stake in shares of Roblox by 900.0% in the 1st quarter. High Net Worth Advisory Group LLC now owns 1,000 shares of the company’s stock valued at $46,000 after buying an additional 900 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Manchester Capital Management LLC boosted its position in Roblox by 62.3% during the first quarter. Manchester Capital Management LLC now owns 1,298 shares of the company’s stock worth $58,000 after purchasing an additional 498 shares during the period. 69.92% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Roblox Corporation develops and operates an online entertainment platform. The company offers Roblox Studio, a free toolset that allows developers and creators to build, publish, and operate 3D experiences, and other content; Roblox Client, an application that allows users to explore 3D digital world; Roblox Education for learning experiences; and Roblox Cloud, which provides services and infrastructure that power the human co-experience platform.
- Five stocks we like better than Roblox
- Stock Average Calculator
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Invest in Social Media
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Roblox Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roblox Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.