Shares of REGI U.S., Inc. (OTCMKTS:RGUS – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.01 and traded as low as $0.00. REGI U.S. shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 1,000 shares.
REGI U.S. Trading Down 83.3 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.01 and its 200 day moving average is $0.01.
REGI U.S. Company Profile
REGI U.S., Inc, through its subsidiary RadMax Technologies, Inc, designs, develops, and builds axial vane type rotary devices for civilian, commercial, and government applications. It offers RadMax compressed gas expander, a positive-displacement gas expander that captures kinetic and pressure-volume energy and converts it to rotational power in compressed gas expansion applications.
- Five stocks we like better than REGI U.S.
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for REGI U.S. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for REGI U.S. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.