Alpha Services and Holdings S.A. (OTCMKTS:ALBKY – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,100 shares, a decrease of 8.1% from the October 15th total of 9,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 63,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Citigroup raised shares of Alpha Services and from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday, July 28th.
Alpha Services and Stock Performance
Alpha Services and Company Profile
Alpha Services and Holdings SA, together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services to individuals, professionals, and companies in Greece and internationally. It operates through Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset Management and Insurance, Investment Banking and Treasury, South Eastern Europe, and Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Alpha Services and
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Alpha Services and Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alpha Services and and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.