Ascot Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AOTVF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 295,100 shares, a decrease of 8.8% from the October 15th total of 323,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 428,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.7 days.
Ascot Resources Price Performance
Shares of Ascot Resources stock opened at $0.30 on Thursday. Ascot Resources has a 12-month low of $0.24 and a 12-month high of $0.60. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.29 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.37.
About Ascot Resources
- Five stocks we like better than Ascot Resources
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Ascot Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascot Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.