Shares of Thomas Cook Group plc (LON:TCG – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3.45 ($0.04) and traded as high as GBX 3.45 ($0.04). Thomas Cook Group shares last traded at GBX 3.45 ($0.04), with a volume of 3,159,941 shares changing hands.
Thomas Cook Group Trading Down 22.5 %
The company’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 3.45 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 3.45. The company has a current ratio of 0.49, a quick ratio of 0.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 490.72. The firm has a market cap of £53.00 million and a P/E ratio of -0.04.
About Thomas Cook Group
Thomas Cook Group plc provides travel services in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and Northern Europe. The company operates through Group Tour Operator and Group Airline segments. It owns, manages, or franchises 270 hotels primarily under the Casa Cook, Cook's Club, and Sunwing brands. As of December 12, 2018, the company operated an airline fleet of 101 aircrafts to 120 destinations.
- Five stocks we like better than Thomas Cook Group
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- What is a SEC Filing?
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Thomas Cook Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thomas Cook Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.