Valeura Energy Inc. (TSE:VLE – Get Free Report) insider Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited purchased 500,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, November 14th. The shares were purchased at an average price of C$3.81 per share, for a total transaction of C$1,905,000.00.
Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 8th, Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited acquired 300,000 shares of Valeura Energy stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$3.67 per share, with a total value of C$1,101,000.00.
Valeura Energy Stock Down 7.5 %
Shares of TSE:VLE opened at C$3.46 on Thursday. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of C$3.21 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$2.49. The stock has a market capitalization of C$351.88 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1.37 and a beta of 0.94. Valeura Energy Inc. has a 12-month low of C$0.60 and a 12-month high of C$4.23. The company has a current ratio of 1.50, a quick ratio of 3.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.09.
About Valeura Energy
Valeura Energy Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, and production of petroleum and natural gas in Thailand and in Turkey. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Valeura Energy
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Stock Average Calculator
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Valeura Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valeura Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.