Three Sixty Solar Ltd. (OTCMKTS:VSOLF – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 1.6% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as 0.11 and last traded at 0.12. 115,100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 45% from the average session volume of 211,045 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.12.
Three Sixty Solar Stock Down 1.6 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average is 0.16 and its two-hundred day moving average is 0.35.
About Three Sixty Solar
Three Sixty Solar Ltd. designs, builds, and installs vertical solar array systems. It also offers solar towers for commercial projects and utility scale solar farms. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Three Sixty Solar
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Three Sixty Solar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Three Sixty Solar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.