Wynnstay Group Plc (LON:WYN – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 427.79 ($5.25) and traded as low as GBX 386.05 ($4.74). Wynnstay Group shares last traded at GBX 390 ($4.79), with a volume of 27,899 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Several equities research analysts have weighed in on WYN shares. Shore Capital reissued a “house stock” rating on shares of Wynnstay Group in a report on Tuesday, July 25th. Canaccord Genuity Group started coverage on Wynnstay Group in a report on Wednesday, September 13th. They issued a “buy” rating and a GBX 520 ($6.39) price target for the company.
Wynnstay Group Stock Performance
About Wynnstay Group
Wynnstay Group Plc manufactures and supplies agricultural products in the United Kingdom. It operates through Agriculture and Specialist Agricultural Merchanting segments. The Agriculture segment offers animal nutrition products to the agricultural market; and seeds, fertilizers, and agro-chemicals to arable and grassland farmers, as well as markets grains.
- Five stocks we like better than Wynnstay Group
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 3 value stocks you shouldn’t let go of this quarter
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
Receive News & Ratings for Wynnstay Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wynnstay Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.