Alphawave IP Group plc (OTCMKTS:AWEVF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 58,600 shares, a growth of 7.1% from the October 15th total of 54,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 14,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.9 days.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Barclays decreased their price target on shares of Alphawave IP Group from GBX 185 ($2.27) to GBX 180 ($2.21) in a research note on Tuesday, September 26th.
Alphawave IP Group Stock Performance
About Alphawave IP Group
Alphawave IP Group plc designs, develops, and sells connectivity solutions. The company offers connectivity, integrated products, and chiplet IP products. It serves the data center, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, data networking, autonomous vehicles, and solid-state storage end markets in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Alphawave IP Group
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Alphawave IP Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alphawave IP Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.