Shares of Alvarion Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ALVRQ – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Alvarion shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares.
Alvarion Stock Performance
Alvarion Ltd. provides autonomous Wi-Fi network products worldwide. The company designs solutions for carrier Wi-Fi, enterprise connectivity, smart city, smart hospitality, and connected campuses and events. It offers BreezeACCESS, a wireless broadband access solution for license-exempt frequencies; BreezeMAX Extreme, a WiMAX 16e wireless broadband technology; BreezeNET, a point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networking solution for connecting buildings, campuses, industrial zones, and remote sites; and BreezeULTRA, a family of wireless broadband products that operate in the 4.95.9 GHz unlicensed frequency band.
- Five stocks we like better than Alvarion
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Alvarion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alvarion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.