Cleanaway Waste Management Limited (OTCMKTS:TSPCF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 4.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $1.59 and last traded at $1.59. Approximately 364 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 4,178 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.66.
Cleanaway Waste Management Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.56 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.67.
About Cleanaway Waste Management
Cleanaway Waste Management Limited provides waste management, industrial, and environmental services in Australia. The company operates through three segments: Solid Waste Services, Industrial & Waste Services, and Liquid Waste & Health Services. It offers commercial and industrial, municipal, and residential collection services for various types of solid waste streams, including general waste, recyclables, construction, and demolition waste, as well as medical and washroom services.
- Five stocks we like better than Cleanaway Waste Management
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Cleanaway Waste Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cleanaway Waste Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.