Commerzbank AG (ETR:CBK – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €10.16 ($10.92) and traded as high as €11.05 ($11.88). Commerzbank shares last traded at €11.03 ($11.85), with a volume of 6,375,863 shares traded.
Commerzbank Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is €10.14 and its two-hundred day moving average is €10.16. The company has a market cap of $13.70 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.56, a P/E/G ratio of 0.13 and a beta of 1.29.
Commerzbank Company Profile
Commerzbank AG provides banking and capital market products and services to private and small business customers, corporate groups, financial service providers, and institutional clients in Germany and internationally. It operates through two segments, Private and Small-Business Customers, and Corporate Clients.
- Five stocks we like better than Commerzbank
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Commerzbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Commerzbank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.