Shares of Direxion High Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:HIPR – Get Free Report) fell 1.1% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $71.25 and last traded at $71.25. 400 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 2,194 shares. The stock had previously closed at $72.05.
Direxion High Growth ETF Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $71.25 and its 200 day moving average price is $71.25.
- Five stocks we like better than Direxion High Growth ETF
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Direxion High Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Direxion High Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.