EnWave Co. (OTCMKTS:NWVCF – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 5.9% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.20 and last traded at $0.20. 40,450 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 42% from the average session volume of 28,568 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.21.
EnWave Trading Down 5.9 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.20 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.24.
EnWave Corporation designs, constructs, markets, and sells vacuum-microwave machinery for the food, cannabis, and biomaterial dehydration industries in Canada and the United States. The company operates through EnWave and NutraDried segments. It also offers radiant energy vacuum (REV) platforms, such as nutraREV for dehydration of fruits, vegetables, herbs, dairy products, meats, and seafood; and quantaREV designed for low-temperature dehydration of solid, liquid, and granular or encapsulated food or cannabis products.
- Five stocks we like better than EnWave
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for EnWave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EnWave and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.