Fellazo Inc. (OTCMKTS:FLLCU – Get Free Report) fell 0.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $9.85 and last traded at $10.15. 6,700 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 25% from the average session volume of 8,943 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.16.
Fellazo Trading Down 0.1 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $10.15 and a 200-day simple moving average of $10.15.
Fellazo Company Profile
Fellazo Inc intends to focus its search for target businesses in the health food and supplement sector. The company was founded in 2018 and is based in Yongkang, China.
- Five stocks we like better than Fellazo
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Fellazo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fellazo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.