Shares of GameSquare Esports Inc. (OTCMKTS:GMSQF – Get Free Report) were up 22.7% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 385,800 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 108% from the average daily volume of 185,279 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.11.
GameSquare Esports Trading Up 22.7 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.13 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.14.
About GameSquare Esports
GameSquare Esports Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates as a gaming and esports company in Canada. The company operates in two segments, Teams, and Agency Services. The Teams segment provides sponsorships, prizes, and players to teams. The Agency Services segment represents esports players and influencers, including Twitch streamers, YouTubers, and gaming personalities, as well as other on-screen talent, such as commentators, analysts, event hosts, and production crew.
- Five stocks we like better than GameSquare Esports
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for GameSquare Esports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameSquare Esports and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.