GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:GEAGY – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $40.59 and traded as low as $39.92. GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft shares last traded at $40.59, with a volume of 2,200 shares.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, BNP Paribas upgraded GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating in a research report on Thursday, November 9th.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Stock Performance
About GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft engages in the development and production of systems and components for the food processing industry worldwide. It operates in two segments, Business Area Equipment and Business Area Solutions. The Business Area Equipment segment offers separators, valves, pumps, homogenizers, and refrigeration compressors, as well as process technology solutions for food processing and packaging applications; and dairy equipment, feeding systems, and slurry engineering solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.